Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Please check all author's name, working e-mail address, and scientific institutional or similar affiliation before to submitt your paper. Warning: Do not miss any requested information to validate your submission.
- We are asking you to identify five suggested reviewers to accelerate the process. There is no acceptably guarantee that your article will be evaluate with those reviewers. This action depends on our Scientific Editor and we will check the professional relationship between the authors and suggested persons. We also remember that our system is double blind review with anonymous peer review process. The reviewer’s information required are name, working e-mail address and scientific institutional or similar.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Please remove the entire personal information from your paper file to ensure the double blind evaluation process;
- The illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The upload files requested in our system: 1) Author's affiliation; 2) Cover Letter; 3) Original paper; 4) Reviewer; and 5) Images and tables